We have been working closely with partners in central government, the NHS, the Local Government Association, the Metropolitan Police, Greater London Authority and other public bodies to minimise any potential detrimental effect of Brexit on residents and businesses in Lambeth.
The following links offer further information about our contingency planning and how any risks can be mitigated.
Sign up for updates from us on matters relating to Brexit and various other topics.
- Business continuity in Lambeth
- Citizens Advice: Staying in the UK after Brexit
- Government advice: for businesses and individual citizens
- Mayor of London's EU Londoners Hub
- Citizens’ rights: EU citizens in the UK and UK nationals in the EU
- Citizens’ rights: UK and Irish nationals in the Common Travel Area
- EU settlement scheme: community leaders toolkit
- EU settlement scheme: employers toolkit
- Immigration policy
- UK Settled Status scheme
- Workplace rights
- Voting and candidacy rules
If you feel that you have been a victim of hate crime or prejudice, the following organisations can help:
- True Vision
- Stop Hate UK
- Victim Support
- Community Security Trust
- TELL MAMA
- Action Against Hate