Do it by phone
Who can use this service
All businesses in Lambeth can use this service.
- We will ensure all businesses receive their scheduled collection.
- We will put right missed collections within 24 hours (if you receive one collection per week).
- We will clean your bin once a year, free of charge.
- We will repair or replace vandalised bins free of charge.
Costs for this service
Prices vary according to your needs. See the commercial waste and recycling price list.
What you need to know...
Businesses have a legal duty to store, transport and safely dispose of the waste they generate (Environmental Protection Act 1990).
We can help our customers to comply with their legal duty of care, assisting with the completion of records that you are required by law to maintain.
Hold on to your waste transfer documents
- It is a statutory requirement that you document what you do with your waste and keep any waste transfer notes you receive for the disposal of your waste.
- Waste transfer notes must be retained for two years. You have a legal duty to make these records available for inspection.
More information and guidance on your duty of care is available from the Environment Agency.
Businesses can recycle the same items as Lambeth households, to find out more see our guide to recycling to find out what you can recycle
Once you have set up your collection we will invoice you every month - this can be paid online.
Your normal business rates do not include the cost of waste collection or disposal. Whether you use Lambeth's commercial waste service or another provider, you will need to pay for this service.
For more information, see Recycling for businesses, charities and schools.