If your food waste bin is broken or has gone missing you can request a new one. If you have recently moved into your property and need a food waste kitchen caddy you can also use this form to order one.

Due to coronavirus (Covid-19) we are unable to process replacement food waste bin or kitchen caddy orders until further notice. Any orders that have already been confirmed will be honoured but unfortunately no new requests can be taken at this time.

If you do not have a food waste bin please use your black rubbish bin until we are able to supply one.

Do it online

Costs for this service

There is no charge for this service.

What you need to know...

If you are unable to order a food waste bin or kitchen caddy online then you can contact us on 020 7926 9000 for assistance.