We are now accepting applications from prospective NQTs for Easter and September 2016 positions.
Do it by email
Please e-mail Dave Coram at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form
What you need to know...
Please do not submit a CV with, or in place of, this application form, as they cannot be accepted.
- Please complete the application form fully, noting any instructions for how to answer questions.
- Please make sure you write your personal statement using the person specification, and its headings, which can be found on the 'Person Spec' tab (light blue) of the application form.
- You should put your name into the left header section of your personal statement, in the format LAST NAME First Name - for example, CORAM Dave.
- The headings for your personal statement should be written in bold, underlined 12-point Arial font, and the text of your personal statement should be written in plain 11-point Arial font.
- Your personal statement must be no more than three A4 sides in length - any text in addition to this will not be considered.
- Please save both your application form and your personal statement using the naming format LAST NAME First Name - for example, CORAM Dave.
- You should check the junk or bulk mail folders of your email accounts for responses to applications or invitations to interviews.