A minimum of 80% of the members of a schools forum must be 'schools members' (either head teacher representatives or governors) while the remaining 20% of members can be 'non-schools members' nominated by a local authority. Non-school 'relevant bodies' who have a legitimate interest in local school and other pupil provision funding processes.
What the Schools forum does
Lambeth Schools Forum, helps to maintain, develop and review Lambeth's Scheme of Devolved Funding, as well as the Lambeth Schools Funding Formula.
The Lambeth Schools Forum is a statutory body that advises the council on issues related to schools budgets, such as formula funding, contracts and provision for the education of pupils with special educational needs.
The Schools Forum meets about four times a year in time for its views to be taken into account in deciding how the schools budget for the following financial year should be used.
Dates for the 2019-20 financial year
- Tuesday 10 December 2019, 6pm-8pm
- Tuesday 14 January 2020, 6pm-8pm
- Tuesday 24 March 2020, 6pm-8pm
All meetings are held at Hitherfield Primary School.
The most recent versions of Lambeth School Forum documents:
- The Constitution
- Membership listing
- Schools forum powers and responsibilities
- Schools Forum Operational and good practice guide
Schools Forum meetings are open to the members of the public who can observe.
Schools Forum meetings are held at nominated schools - for information regarding meeting venue please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any specific needs to help you attend, contact Lambeth Schools Finance at email@example.com at least 24 hours before the meeting.
- School Forum Agenda and papers 14 Jan 2020
- School Forum minutes 10 Sep 2019
- School Forum minutes 26 Mar 2019
- School Forum minutes 15 Jan 2019
- School Forum minutes 16 Oct 2018
- School Forum Papers 16 Oct 2018
- School Forum minutes 13 Jun 2018
- School Forum Papers 13 Jun 2018
- School Forum minutes 6 Mar 2018
- School Forum Papers 6 Mar 2018
- School Forum minutes 10 Jan 2018
- School Forum Papers 10 Jan 2018
- School Forum minutes 27 Sept 2017
- School Forum Papers 27 Sept 2017
- School Forum Papers 6 July 2017
- School Forum minutes 18 Jan 2017
- School Forum Papers 18 Jan 2017
- School Forum Papers 15 Nov 2016
- School Forum Papers 27 Sept 2016
- School Forum Papers 15 March 2016
- School Forum Papers 12 Jan 2016
- School Forum Papers 29 Sept 2015
- School Forum minutes 29 Sept 2015
- School Forum Papers 19 May 2015
- School Forum minutes 19 May 2015
- School Forum minutes 14 Jan 2015
- School Forum Papers 14 Jan 2015
For older meeting minutes and papers contact firstname.lastname@example.org.