Our controller Data Protection Officer (DPO) is the Head of Information Governance.
Contact the Data Protection Officer.
Information we collect
- date of birth
- contact numbers
- exclusion information
- academic history
- offending history
- social care history
- school UPNs
- known family issues
- looked after status
- special educational needs
- placement at pupil referral units (PRUs) or alternative provisions following permanent exclusion
- home education recording and home visit coordination
- teenage pregnancy support to ensure pupils remain in education
- placement at alternative provisions for new arrivals to the borough or country
- educational placements at mainstream schools
- reporting to councillors or MPs and Freedom of Information requests
- responding to legal challenges from family employed solicitors
- education enforcement where there are family blocks to resolution
- data analysis and reporting
Education Act 1996, specifically in relation to:
- alternative provision and pupil referral units
- children missing education
- educational legal enforcement
- home education
- teenage pregnancy.
- Parallel Learning Trust
- Lambeth College
- Bright Education
- Just Learn
- Rise Education
- Phoenix Place
- other education provisions where identified as apt for pupil placement.
You have the right to access, rectify and delete personal information, in addition to other rights as explained in the full version of our privacy notice.
You have the right to contact us with a complaint if you’re unhappy with the way your personal data has been used.
We are committed to resolving complaints about our collection or use of personal information.
Such control will include the ability to see what information we hold and to opt out of any use of your personal information and to prevent disclosure to any third party except as required by law or the order of a court of proper jurisdiction.
Please visit the full version of our privacy notice.