Download and complete
Complete and return the form to us by email or by post. Our details are below.
Who can use this service
This service is for children and young people with an Education Health and Care Plan or a statement of special educational needs.
What you need to know...
Download and complete the form then return it to us, by email or post, at:
Travel assistance can include:
- Pick up and drop-off in a car or minibus, wheelchair-accessible if needed
- Help paying for an oyster card or travel card
- A bus pass for a parent, carer or responsible adult to go with the child between home and school
- Help with petrol costs for parents or carers who can transport a child to school
- Help paying for transport, for parents or carers who can arrange transport themselves
- Accessing the Independent Travel Training Scheme where young people learn to travel independently
- Help using an existing school bus route
- In an exceptional circumstance, a licensed taxi with an assistant if needed
If you have any questions about the home to school transport scheme, contact: