Find information and services for children and young people aged 0 to 25 with a special educational need or disability (SEND), their families and professionals who support them.
Topics in Special educational needs and disabilities - Local Offer
About SEND and the Local Offer
Find out what SEND is and how you can give feedback on the Local Offer.
Assistance with travel
Get help with transport and parking around the borough.
- Access independent travel training
- Apply for a disabled parking bay
- Apply for a disabled parking permit (White Badge)
- Apply for a disabled person's Freedom Pass
- Apply for help with home-to-school transport
- Apply for or renew a disabled parking permit (Blue Badge)
- Arrange community transport
- Order an accessible TfL travel map
Early years and childcare
Find services for 0 to 5s and get help with choosing and paying for childcare .
Find out what special needs support your child can get in schools and how they can get assessed.
- Choosing and applying for a school for a child with SEND
- Education and childcare outside Lambeth
- Education for children with medical needs
- Get help with your child's progress
- Hearing support service
- Lark Hall Autism Outreach Service
- Special schools and resource bases in Lambeth
- Visual impairment support service
Education, health and care plans
How to apply for an assessment and information about personal budgets.
Find health services that can support a child and young person with special educational needs and disabilities.
Information, advice and support
Find information and advice covering a range of areas related to SEND, as well as support services you can access.
Life and leisure
Discover what local activities are available for children and young people.
Personalisation and personal budgets
Find out about the different types of personal budgets and how payments are made.
See what social care support is available.
Young adults 14 to 25
Find support services and information on moving into adulthood.
- Adult social care
- Being part of your community
- Finding somewhere to live
- Getting into employment or training
- Going to college, sixth form or university
- Help to keep you safe
- How our help from social care changes at 18
- Lambeth post 16 prospectus
- Looking after your health
- Mental health for children and young people
- Youth Offending Service