Welcome to the new Lambeth Local Offer, this has replaced Young Lambeth. Find information and services for children and young people aged 0 to 25 with a special educational need or disability (SEND), their families and professionals who support them.
Topics in Special educational needs and disabilities - Local Offer
About SEND and the Local Offer
Find out what SEND is and how you can give feedback on the Local Offer.
Assistance with travel
Get help with transport and parking around the borough.
- Access independent travel training
- Apply for a disabled parking bay
- Apply for a disabled parking permit (White Badge)
- Apply for a disabled person's Freedom Pass
- Apply for help with home-to-school transport
- Apply for or renew a disabled parking permit (Blue Badge)
- Arrange community transport
- Order an accessible TfL travel map
Early years and childcare
Find services for 0 to 5s and get help with choosing and paying for childcare .
Find out what special needs support your child can get in schools and how they can get assessed.
Education, health and care plans
How to apply for an assessment and information about personal budgets.
Find health services that can support a child and young person with special educational needs and disabilities.
Information, advice and support
Find information and advice covering a range of areas related to SEND, as well as support services you can access.
Life and leisure
Discover what local activities are available for children and young people.
See what social care support is available.
Young adults 14 to 25
Find support services and information on moving into adulthood.