- children and young people from birth to 25 years old who have SEND
- parents and carers of children with SEND
- professionals working in health, care and education
- providers of services for children and young people.
The Local Offer supports our pledges to children and young people with SEND to provide an effective and responsive service to our community.
Printed copy of the Local Offer
The Local Offer is an online document, however if you would like to have a copy or wish to read a printed copy please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the SEND team on 020 7926 9460.
We can then arrange for the section you want or the complete pages to be available for you.
If you don’t speak English well enough to understand the information in the Local Offer, you can use the Google translate button at the bottom of the page to translate it into your language.
Schools’ Local Offer
Every school has a Local Offer, also known as the SEN information report.
Use the Map of schools, colleges and nurseries to find a school and a link to their SEND information report.
Depending on where you live, you may be able to use services in neighbouring boroughs.
You can find information about help and services in their Local Offers:
Other ways to find help and services
SENDirect is a national website that:
- lists information and services for families of children with SEND
- offers a listing and payment service for service providers
- helps professionals to contact services.