Our sensory support services uses specialist knowledge to provide education care and support children and young people and their families with, hearing, visual and multi-sensory impairment from 0 to 25 years of age.
We work with:
- children and young people throughout their education
- parents and carers
- teachers and support staff
- other professionals
- voluntary organisations
Our support includes:
- advice and information
- classroom, curriculum and access support
- in-service training
- home/school liaison
- liaison and contacts with other professionals
- information and communication technology advice
- support package for students in further education and higher education.
Find more about the: