We can help if you:
- are worried about your child’s progress at school
- need help or advice about an education, health and care plan.
We offer advice separate from the council and can:
- provide a free and confidential service
- provide accurate and impartial information
- help you to understand your rights, as well as the roles and responsibilities of agencies and professionals
- let you know what to expect from schools and the council
- support you so that your views are heard and understood
- put you in touch with other organisations that can help.
View our guides at the bottom of this page for information on specific areas
We run free and confidential drop-in sessions every month where you can get information and advice on SEN related issues.
No appointments are necessary.
The sessions are from 10am to 12.30pm at the Mary Sheridan Centre, Wooden Spoon House, 5 Dugard Way, SE11 4TH
- 4 and 18 January
- 1 and 15 February
- 1, 15 and 29 March
- 12 and 26 April
- 10 and 24 May
- 7 and 21 June
- 5 and 19 July
For more information on our service:
- call 020 7926 1831 or 020 7926 9805
- email email@example.com.
|LIASS confidentiality policy||121.72 KB|
|LIASS: Choosing a school||229.17 KB|
|LIASS: Educational psychologists||216.93 KB|
|LIASS: Personal budgets||190.9 KB|
|LIASS: SEN support in mainstream schools||176.16 KB|
|LIASS: What if I disagree?||333.45 KB|
|LIASS impartiality policy||31.4 KB|
|LIASS steering group terms of reference||31.52 KB|
|LIASS: EHCP needs assessments||230.56 KB|
|LIASS: EHCPs||197 KB|