The Lambeth information, advice and support service (LIASS) provides parents and carers with what you need to know about your child’s special educational needs at school or college.
local offer logo Are you the parent or carer of a child with special educational needs or a disability?

We can help if you:

  • are worried about your child’s progress at school
  • need help or advice about an education, health and care plan.

We offer advice separate from the council and can:

  • provide a free and confidential service
  • provide accurate and impartial information
  • help you to understand your rights, as well as the roles and responsibilities of agencies and professionals
  • let you know what to expect from schools and the council
  • support you so that your views are heard and understood
  • put you in touch with other organisations that can help.

For more information on our service: