Do it online (external site)
Costs for this service
Membership of the Lambeth Parent Forum is free and we do not ask anything of you unless you want to become involved in forum activities and consultations.
What you need to know...
We aim to do this by:
- offering mutual support
- having a collective voice around concerns common to parents of disabled children and young people
- taking issues forward with key policy makers and service providers
- working in partnership key policy makers and service providers
- raising awareness of unmet needs with key policy makers and service providers
- raising awareness of issues faced by disabled children and young people and their families within the community
- supporting families through sharing experience and building networks
- sharing experience, knowledge and skills with key policy makers and service providers
- giving constructive feedback on existing services
- developing and maintain mutual respect between parents, professionals and practitioners.
If you have any questions about the forum, contact us using the details below.
Lambeth Parent Forum
c/o CAF Lambeth
336 Brixton Road
07903 248 077