Find out more and tell us what you think about proposed changes to Council Tax support
With your mylambeth account you can:
- manage your council tax
- view benefits and landlord accounts online including statements, past payments and notification letters
- manage your council rent or service charges
- view library accounts online including loaned and reserved items, charges and renew existing loaned items
- arrange garden waste collections
- order replacement food waste, recycling or refuse bins.
Do it online
What you need to know...
To register for an account you will need to follow these steps:
Register for your mylambeth account
Step 1: Provide your email address
Step 2: Provide your name
Step 3: Provide your address
Step 4: Provide your Date of Birth
Step 5: Provide a memorable word and password
Access your mylambeth account
Step 6: Activate your account
Step 7: Add a service
We take the security of your information seriously and to ensure that your information is safe, we check that you have access to the email and postal address that you provide during the registration process. This is done by sending an email and letter to the address that you have provided which contain unique codes.
Help with your mylambeth account
If you're having trouble, visit our mylambeth help pages