Families in Lambeth can get get different kinds of help, for both parents and children. This can include courses in parenting skills, advice and activities through children's centres and free early-learning for under fives.
Do it online (external site)
This action is completed on another site (younglambeth.org).
What you need to know...
Support for families and their children in Lambeth can include:
- Services available through children's centres, including family learning activities, stay and play, housing and debt advice, and access to adult learning
- Free early learning for all two year olds living with families with a low income
- Free early learning for three and four year olds
- The Common Assessment Framework - this is a voluntary support plan put together between families and a support worker
- The Aspirational Families Programme - this helps families who are involved in crime, or have children regularly absent from school, or have an out of work parent to get access to the help they need
- Courses to help parents and carers improve their parenting skills