Complain if you are unhappy with the service you get.

We want to provide you with the best services possible. But sometimes things may not be as right for you as they should be. If you are unhappy about the service you have received Lambeth Council’s Adult Social Care services, we would like to hear from you and have the chance to put things right. We want to listen and respond to your comments, compliments and complaints and learn from what you tell us about how we can improve our services and prevent problems in the future


Do it online

Next Steps

What happens next?

  • When we receive your complaint we will talk to you about how you'd like your complaint investigated, and will agree the time this will take
  • When the investigation is finished, a manager will write to you giving you their response to your complaint.
  • If you are still not satisfied with the way we have responded you can contact the Local Government Ombudsman.

More information is available in our Adult Social Care Complaints - Guide