Our controller Data Protection Officer (DPO) is the Head of Information Governance.
Contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Information we collect
- Business address.
- Email address.
- Phone number.
- Personal address.
- VAT details.
- Documentation received as evidence as part of an application, intervention or inspection process.
- Your agent's details (if applicable).
- Legislative service delivery.
- Public records.
- Public Health England
- Health and Safety Executive
- Internal Lambeth Council departments
- Licensing authorities
- Where authorised by legislation, the general public.
You have the right to access, rectify and delete personal information, in addition to other rights as explained in the full version of our privacy notice.
You have the right to contact us with a complaint if you’re unhappy with the way your personal data has been used. We are committed to resolving complaints about our collection or use of personal information.
If this issue is not resolved you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). You may at any time control access to and use of your personal information by contacting the DPO.
Such control will include the ability to:
- see what information we hold
- opt out of any use of your personal information
- prevent disclosure to any third party except as required by law or the order of a court of proper jurisdiction.