Help with finding a home, help for homeless people and advice for landlords and for tenants.
Topics in Housing
Council tenants and homeowners
Services for Lambeth Housing tenants and homeowners.
Finding a home
Apply for social housing and make changes to your housing application.
Get advice about housing and find information about sheltered housing.
Landlords and renting your home
Information and advice for private landlords and homeowners thinking about renting their properties.
- Apply or renew a HMO licence
- Check if you need an HMO property licence
- Complain about your letting or managing agent
- Find tenants for your property with Lambeth Lettings
- Get independent advice from the Leasehold Advisory Service
- Register for landlord accreditation
- Renew a HMO licence
- Report an unlicensed property
- HMO licensing privacy notice
- How to become a landlord - Which.co.uk
- How to rent a room in your home - GOV.UK
- Make sure you're paying the right tax on your rental property - GOV.UK
- Private Sector Landlord Forum
- Property Standards and Enforcement privacy notice
- Property standards, enforcement action and costs
Living in rented accommodation
As a private tenant you have certain rights in law. This section explains what these are and where you can go for help.
Find out about local land charges, how to get help with adaptions to your home and report an empty property.
Information about regeneration projects.
- Central Hill regeneration
- Cressingham Gardens regeneration
- Estate regeneration in Lambeth
- Fenwick Estate regeneration
- Knight's Walk regeneration
- Loughborough Junction regeneration
- Myatts Field North redevelopment - guide
- Our Streets - The Neighbourhood Enhancement Programme
- Regeneration activity in Lambeth
- South Lambeth Estate regeneration
- Vauxhall Nine Elms Battersea (VNEB) regeneration - guide
- Westbury regeneration