Moving into Lambeth

Use this guide to help you when moving into Lambeth. The information includes how to register for Council Tax and other services. 

If you've just moved in to Lambeth, use 'mylambeth' to tell us about your change of address and register for Council Tax.

You'll complete an online form and you'll get the opportunity to set up a direct debit to pay your Council Tax.

We'll send out your first bill, which will have details on different ways to pay.

Once you have your Council Tax account number, you can manage your Council Tax online through mylambeth. Here you'll be able to see your bills, change direct debit details and turn off paper billing.