Report a change in circumstances

Let us know of any changes to your personal circumstances, including your address, so we can update your Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support claim.

Changes in your personal circumstances include:

  • your address
  • your Pension Credit, Employment and Support Allowance, Income Support or Job Seeker's Allowance stopping
  • changes in your income or savings
  • changes to the amount of rent you pay
  • changes to the people living with you
  • a temporary absence from your home that will last four weeks or more.

Do it online

Report a change of circumstances for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support