Pay business rates online, get advice and apply for and review business licences and sign up to our business e-newsletter.
Topics in Business services, rates and licensing
Pay your business rates and find information including how to reduce the cost.
Food safety and trading standards
Find information for businesses about food safety and trading standards. Make a consumer complaint about food hygiene.
Help and advice for businesses
Find out how to set up a new business and get business advice. Find other guidance and information for businesses.
Apply for many types of personal and premises licences.
- Apply for a licence - all Lambeth licences
- Apply for a licence for a child working in entertainment
- Apply for a licence to coach tennis on Lambeth tennis courts
- Apply for a licence to operate as a scrap metal dealer
- Apply for a personal licence to sell alcohol
- Apply for a premises licence
- Apply for a sex establishment licence
- Apply for a skip licence
- Apply for a tables and chairs license
- Apply for a temporary event notice
- Apply for a treatment licence
- Apply for a wedding or civil partnership venue licence
- Apply for breeding of dogs license
- Apply for children's work permit
- Notify us of an interest in a premises (section 178)
- Pay a premises licence annual fee invoice
- Register a food premises
- Search licences and licence applications
- Street trading in Lambeth
- Animal licences - guide
- Approval for a wedding or civil partnership venue - guide
- Busking - guide
- Child employment - guide
- Club premises certificates - guide
- Fireworks and explosives licences - guide
- Gambling premises licences - guide
- Gaming machine permits - guide
- Highways licences - guide
- Lottery licences - guide
- Personal licence to sell alcohol - guide
- Pre-application licensing advice
- Premises licences - guide
- Sex establishment licences - guide
Licensing comments and complaints
See current licence applications. Comment on or complain about a licence.
Selling services to Lambeth Council
Information for businesses who want to sell goods and services to the council.