See details of all recent applications made to the licensing authority under the Licensing Act 2003, for new Premises Licences or Club Premises Certificates, or variations or reviews of existing licences and certificates.
- You can see details of each application including the name of the applicant, the postal address of the premises, and a statement of the proposed licensable activities or variations (as applicable) in each application form, listed below.
- You can inspect a record of each application at Civic Centre, 6 Brixton Hill SW2 1EG between 10am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday by appointment only. Please call 020 7926 6108.
- A responsible authority or any other person may make representations in respect of these applications, by the date listed below each application.
- You must make your representation in writing.
- It is an offence to knowingly or recklessly make a false statement in connection with an application and the maximum fine for this is £5,000.
Find out how to make a representation.