Noise complaints

Use this guide to help you find information on making a noise complaint.

If you are disturbed by noise nuisance, you can report it and we will make an assessment of the problem.

For us to assist with a noise complaint, you must call us out at the time the noise is happening.

If you are a Lambeth Housing tenant, or wish to raise a noise complaint about a Lambeth Housing Services property, please visit our page on reporting anti-social behaviour on your estate.