The Lambeth Housing homeowner's handbook provides you with useful information about your home and responsibilities as a leaseholder or freeholder.
The guide will tell you:
- what a lease and freehold transfer are and what they contain
- who is responsible for repairs to your home
- what service charges are and how they are calculated
- how we let you know we are planning to carry out repairs to your building
- how to make claims under building insurance
- what to do if you want to alter, sublet or sell your property.
Your lease explained
This video explains what a lease is and what the responsibilities of a leaseholder and the landlord are.