Our controller Data Protection Officer (DPO) is the Head of Information Governance.
Contact the Data Protection Officer.
Information we collect
- email address
- telephone number
- postal address
- bank and payment information (where applicable)
- agent contact details (if applicable)
- full address of developments
- information relating to expressed opinions or intentions in respect of a planning application and, or planning policy proposal (e.g. name and address of person making observations)
- documentation received as evidence as part of an application for a lawful development certificate or enforcement investigation.
- service delivery
- public records
- other local agencies
- fire brigade
- government agencies and, or statutory consultees
- third party contractors related specifically to planning and building control applications
- and where authorised by legislation, the general public.
You have the right to contact us with a complaint if you’re unhappy with the way your personal data has been used.
We are committed to resolving complaints about our collection or use of personal information.
Such control will include the ability to see what information we hold and to opt out of any use of your personal information and to prevent disclosure to any third party except as required by law or the order of a court of proper jurisdiction.
View the full version of our privacy notice.