Waterloo Christian Centre
Day centre for homeless people aged 18 and over. Doors open at 9.00am and tea is available.
- Free tea, coffee and breakfast.
- Showers and clothing store.
- Weekly afternoon video.
- Nurse available three days a week.
- A Christian message is preached before breakfast, and there is the opportunity to talk about Christianity on an individual basis.
- Address: 6-8 Webber Street, London SE1 8QA - the centre is located at the back of the Old Vic theatre
- Phone: 020 7928 1677
- Tube and train - Waterloo train station and tube is a five-minute walk
- Buses - 1, 4, 12, 63, 171, 176, 188