Update your housing register application

If you are already on the housing register but you have moved or had a change in your circumstances, please let us know.

This form is for applicants whose circumstances have changed since their original housing register application.

If you are a Council Tenant please do not fill in this form, but instead contact your Area Housing Office.

There is no cost for this service.

Do it online

Report a change of circumstances (mylambeth)