Supplementary information forms (SIFs)
Some schools ask you to complete a SIF to provide extra information for the admissions criteria to be looked at fully. This is in addition to the Common Application Form being submitted.
It is vital that you submit any SIFs that are required for the schools you apply for by their deadline, otherwise this will significantly reduce the likelihood of your child gaining a place at the school.
If you're applying for schools in other boroughs, check the local council website to see if a SIF is needed.
Please check the criteria pages for each Lambeth school in the booklet below to see how the SIFs are used.
Downloads and external links
Please download the SIFs for the schools listed below, or submit the SIF online, if the school has an online version. If there is no link to a form, this will be provided as soon as possible.
- Archbishop Tenison's School - deadline: 31 October 2022
- Bishop Thomas Grant Roman Catholic School - deadline: 31 October 2022
- Dunraven School - deadline: 31 October 2022
- La Retraite Roman Catholic Girls' School - deadline: 31 October 2022
- Lilian Baylis Technology School - deadline: 31 October 2022
- The London Nautical School - deadline: 31 October 2022
- The Norwood School (main SIF) - deadline: 28 October 2022
- The Norwood School (Bursary SIF) - deadline: 7 October 2022
- Oasis Academy South Bank (for pupil premium criteria only) - deadline: 31 October 2022
- Platanos College - deadline: 14 October 2022
- Saint Gabriel's College - deadline: 21 October 2022
- St. Martin-in-the-Fields High School for Girls - deadline: 31 October 2022. If you include details of your minister of religion on the SIF, the school's Clergy Form will be sent to them directly for them to complete and return to the school.
- Trinity Academy - deadline: 14 October 2022