Report a hazardous road spillage

If you see a hazardous spillage on the road, please report it to the council and we will arrange for it to be cleaned up.

If you have found some hazardous street waste, do not touch it or attempt to clear it away yourself as it may be harmful. Please report it to us as soon as possible so that we can inspect, identify the substance and fix it as quickly as possible.

Call the Lambeth Service Centre on 020 7926 9000.

There is no cost for this service.