The redevelopment of the council-owned land at 114-118 Lower Marsh and the adjoining Granby Place will deliver a retail and office led mixed use development.
- Demolition: May to June 2021
- Construction: September 2021 to December 2022
Demolition is being undertaken by O’Keefe and managed by multidiscipline Property and Construction Consultancy, Ridge & Partners.
Site Supervisor: Vasile Bogdan Mobile: 07584 701231
Lambeth Council Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conran + Partners sensitive and contextual New London Architecture Awards shortlisted design will repair and enhance this prominent site in the Lower Marsh conservation area, providing:
- A new, high quality development that makes a positive contribution to the Conservation Area
- New purpose built, flexible office (and employment) space appropriate for SMEs, to the benefit of the local economy
- A new, retail active frontage that will contribute towards the vitality and character of the primary shopping area
- A revitalised Granby Place as a public realm area for the benefit of the local community, workers and visitors
- The opportunity to open up a through route from Granby Place to Launcelot street, a pedestrian link between Lower Marsh and Waterloo Station, and the potential to bring the arches beneath Station Approach Road into greater use.