Pay your Council Tax arrears

If you owe money for missed Council Tax payments, you can pay online.

You must pay for Council Tax if you're asked to. If you miss payments or get a letter from us asking you to pay, you can pay the money you owe online.

If you're having trouble keeping to your payment plan, you can:

If you've had letters from our enforcement agents (also known as bailiffs) about money you owe, you must make all payments directly to them.

Before you start

You will need to set up a Council Tax account on mylambeth.

When you have an account, choose the button that says 'Make an offer of payment'.

Give us as much information as possible so we can help you quickly.

Pay your Council Tax arrears

What happens next

We'll check your request and let you know if we can accept the amount you have suggested.