Nominations are now closed.
Between Monday 16 October – Sunday 26 November, we asked you to nominate individuals, groups and organisations that make a difference through their time, work, or passion to help others.
Anyone could nominate a resident, an individual, a community group, an organisation or a business within Lambeth for an award as long as the nominee meets the criteria for that award.
How the winners are decided
All entries will be considered by a panel of community partners and Lambeth Council leaders for shortlisting.
How and when the winners will be announced
An award ceremony will be held in February 2024 where the overall winners will be revealed, and their work highlighted.
Invitations will be sent in writing.
- You can nominate organisations, community groups or businesses based in Lambeth, or residents who live in the Borough.
- You can nominate as many individuals, organisations or businesses as you want.
- The same nominee can be nominated for up to two categories in one application form.
- Nominations for organisations or community groups based outside of Lambeth will not be eligible.
- You cannot nominate Lambeth Council staff members.
- You cannot nominate yourself, or your own organisation.
- We will not consider or progress offensive, incomplete or blank applications, so please make sure you fill everything in.
Information provided on the nomination form will only be disclosed to council officers directly dealing with the awards and the awards panel members.
The winners' names, the reason for their nomination and the award category will be disclosed for media and press purposes.