Follow us on Facebook: South-Lambeth-Library and Twitter: @Slamlib
Facilities and services include:
- Books including spoken word audio and large print books, language courses, and books in community languages.
- Library members also have access to a wide range of online materials including E Audio, E Books, magazines and online reference sources for adults and children. Many of these can be accessed from home.
- Wi-Fi - Use your library card to connect to our free unlimited Wi-Fi
- computers - free use of adult and children’s computers, with the latest Microsoft Office software
- screen magnifier and screen reading software, plus Eye Pal Solo read aloud scanner for low vision and blind users.
- printing, including Wi-fi printing from your own device.
- photocopying –affordable black and white and colour photocopying.
- Study Space
- Book-a-Librarian - when you need extra 121 help and support with daily tasks e.g., freedom pass or passport applications, job search etc, we offer one hour 121 appointments with a member of staff to assist you.
- room hire – whether you want to hold a meeting for two or a special family birthday or other special occasion, we have just the space for you at competitive rates.
- Adult Reading Group – our friendly and sociable group meets once a month to discuss the latest hot fiction titles. New members are always welcome to join. We supply the books.
- baby rhyme-time and under-fives storytelling sessions.
- weekly mixed ability chess club, for adults and children, including tournaments and fast play sessions.
- daily newspapers and periodicals, plus children’s magazines.
- baby changing facilities
- book Start packs for gifting.
- Hygiene Bank-we accept donations of new and unused hygiene and personal care products that are redistributed to families and individuals living in hygiene poverty.
Room hire charges per hour
|Hire of library space per hour (* community rate per hour)||Rate during library opening hours||Rate outside of library opening hours|
Tate South Lambeth Library: Phone 020 7926 0710
|Tate South Lambeth Library||N/A||£50 (*£40)|
|Equipment hire charges for on-site room bookings||Per hire|
|Glasses||25p per glass|
|Tea / coffee||£3 per person|
Address180 South Lambeth Road
- The entrance to the library has a small ramp.
- There is a hearing assistance system at the enquiry desk and staff are trained to use the system.
For full access information, please go to the AccessAble website.
Venue opening times
|Monday||1pm - 6pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 6pm|
|Thursday||10am - 8pm|
|Friday||10am - 6pm|
|Saturday||9am - 5pm|
Upcoming events at this venue