Facilities and services include:
- books including spoken word audio and large print books, language courses, and books in community languages
- library members also have access to a wide range of online materials including E Audio, E Books, magazines and online reference sources for adults and children. Many of these can be accessed from home
- Wi-Fi - Use your library card to connect to our free unlimited Wi-Fi
- computers - free use of adult and children’s computers, with the latest Microsoft Office software
- screen magnifier and screen reading software, plus Eye Pal Solo read aloud scanner for low vision and blind users.
- printing, including Wi-fi printing from your own device
- photocopying –affordable black and white and colour photocopying
- Study Space
- Book-a-Librarian - when you need extra 121 help and support with daily tasks e.g., freedom pass or passport applications, job search etc, we offer one hour 121 appointments with a member of staff to assist you
- Adult Reading Group – our friendly and sociable group meets once a month to discuss the latest hot fiction titles. New members are always welcome to join. We supply the books
- baby rhyme-time and under-fives storytelling sessions
- Yoga, Tai Chi, dance conversation and much more.
- daily newspapers and periodicals, plus children’s magazines
- baby changing facilities
- Book Start packs gifting
- Hygiene Bank-we accept donations of new and unused hygiene and personal care products that are redistributed to families and individuals living in hygiene poverty.
Address39 Westow Hill
For full access information, please go to the AccessAble website.
Venue opening times
|Tuesday||10am - 6pm
|Wednesday||10am - 6pm
|Thursday||10am - 8pm
|Friday||10am - 6pm
|Saturday||10am - 6pm