Residents' parking permit (e-permit)

Apply online for an on-street parking permit. 

Courtesy vehicles

If your permit starts with the prefix LJR and LJV, you can now request a temporary change through your online account.

If your permit starts with the prefix LJX, you will need to complete the courtesy vehicle webform and provide a letter on headed paper, either from the garage or hire company, giving the dates when the courtesy/hire car will be in your possession.

We provide a discretionary temporary cover to residents' permit holders when their usual vehicle is being repaired or serviced and a loan/hire car is being used.