Report neglect or abuse of an adult
Contact Lambeth Adult Social Care
If you think an adult is at risk of being neglected or abused, or someone is neglecting or abusing you, please contact the Lambeth Adult Social Care team:
Report it online
Report it by phone
- During office hours (9.00am-5.00pm Monday-Friday) phone: 020 7926 5555
- Outside office hours phone: 020 7926 5555
Tell someone else
There are also safeguards in place to make sure that people in care homes and hospitals are looked after in a way that does not inappropriately restrict their freedom. If you think someone is being illegally deprived of their liberty, visit the Lambeth Safeguarding Adults Board website.
There are also charities that can offer advice and support:
- Hourglass - charity dedicated to ending the harm, abuse and exploitation of older people across the UK.
- Respond - offers specialist support services to people with learning disabilities, autism, or both, who have experienced abuse, violence or trauma.
- Lambeth Living Well Network Hub - offers information and support for concerns relating to mental health.