Report a concern about an adult

Use this guide to find information and advice on reporting your concerns about an adult.

When reporting a concern

It can really help an enquiry if you are able to provide:

  • the details of the person that you believe is experiencing the abuse or neglect
  • details of the person or people that you believe are causing the harm
  • information about the abuse, neglect or physical harm
  • information about what action(s) have already been taken.

Even if you think you do not have enough evidence, please still report your concerns.

For advice on safeguarding adults' matters in Lambeth, contact Lambeth Council’s Quality and Safeguarding Adults Service:

Please do not refer safeguarding adults' concerns or referrals to this email address.