Benefits paid by Lambeth. Pay Council Tax and find information about rates, property bands and ways to reduce your bill.
Topics in Benefits and Council Tax
Pay your Council Tax and find more information.
Housing Benefit, Universal Credit, and discretionary payments'
Claim housing benefit, get benefits advice and find out more about housing benefit and other payments.
- Appeal your housing benefit decision
- Apply for a discretionary housing payment (DHP)
- Apply for Discretionary Council Tax Support Hardship Payment (DCTSHP)
- Apply for emergency support
- Apply for local housing allowance (LHA)
- Apply to have your claim backdated
- Book an appointment at a customer centre
- Calculate your local housing allowance (LHA)
- Check your Housing Benefit online
- Claim housing benefit and council tax support
- Get benefits advice
- Pay back a housing benefit overpayment
- Report a change of circumstances for housing benefit
- Report fraud
- Send evidence for a housing benefit claim or change in circumstances
- Send us proof of your earnings for your housing benefit claim