Domestic violence or abuse

How we can help and what services are available.

If you are suffering domestic abuse, you can get support from our local Refuge.

Even if you’re not a Lambeth tenant, we can help you with moving away.

We can also offer you advice on putting additional security measures into your home for free through our sanctuary schemes.

We can arrange for you to speak to a housing adviser of the same gender, if you prefer. You can also speak to an adviser by phone. This will ensure that you will not have to wait for an extended period of time in the public area.

If you are in an emergency situation, call 999.

Or, for confidential support 24 hours a day you can call Refuge:

To see our policy for tackling domestic abuse click on the following link:

Get advice from a housing adviser

Get advice to prevent homelessness by submitting a housing assessment form online. A personal housing adviser will contact you as soon as they can to discuss how they can help you.

Before starting this form please read our privacy notice. That way, you know what will happen with the information that you provide.

Request advice through our online form

(External Housing Advice website)