Search and filter results
Library facilities and services
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Brixton Library in the heart of Brixton, on Windrush Square is a beautiful Grade II listed building, open 7 days a week. On the ground floor there is the children’s library, adult fiction and a gallery room that can be hired for events. On the first floor there is a large non-fiction library, quiet study space and a reference library. The library is open 7 days a week.
- Carnegie Library is a picturesque Grade II listed building on Herne Hill Road on the edge of Ruskin Park. At the back of the library there is a lovely garden where you can sit and read in the summer.
- Situated in the Mary Seacole Centre on Clapham High Street, this stunning, modern, award-winning building is the largest library in Lambeth. There is a central performance space and meeting rooms which can be hired. The library is open 7 days a week.
- Durning Library is located in Kennington, close to the tube station. It provides books, Wi-Fi, computers, printing, study space and more.
- Minet Library is on Knatchbull Road in Myatts Fields and close to Loughborough Junction. Lambeth Archives is in the same building.
- Streatham Library, at 63 High Road, Streatham, is a Grade II listed building. The library’s Mark Bennett hall is available for hire.
- Tate South Lambeth Library is located in South Lambeth in the heart of Lambeth’s Portuguese community, a short distance from Stockwell, Vauxhall and Nine Elms.
- Upper Norwood Library is located on Westow Hill in Crystal Palace triangle.
- Waterloo Library is at The Oasis Centre, opposite Lambeth North tube station.
- West Norwood Library is at 1-5 Norwood High Street, in the heart of West Norwood, next to the cemetery. It offers books, computers, Wi-Fi, study space, story times, and 3D printing and much more.