Lambeth housing estates - resident and visitor parking e-permits

How to purchase, replace or renew a permit if you live on a Lam­beth housing estate.

Requirements for an estate or visitor parking permit


If we have been unable to verify your details automatically, you will be required to upload additional evidence. All evidence must be supplied within 30 days of submitting your application, otherwise your permit will be cancelled with no refund due to you.

Evidence must be in the applicants name and state the Lambeth address for which the permit is being applied for. Whilst additional checks are taking place, you can park your vehicle.

If you send any documents in relation to your permit application by post, please ensure you only send photocopies. We cannot be held accountable for any documents that get lost in the post.

Proof of ownership or eligibility to use the vehicle

To prove that you are the keeper and user of the vehicle, you will need to provide the vehicle registration document (V5/C), valid insurance schedule, or hiring/leasing agreement.

If you drive a company car, you will need to provide the vehicle registration document (V5) and a letter from your company confirming your details and that you are the keeper of the vehicle.

If you are a named driver but not the registered keeper, you will need to provide the insurance schedule naming yourself as a driver (this needs to be registered to the address).

Proof of address

We will also need to see copies of two items from the list below as proof of your Lambeth address:

  • driving licence (with current address)
  • bank or credit card statement (dated within the last three months)
  • utility bill (dated within the last three months) - mobile phone bills will not be accepted
  • solicitor's completion letter (dated within the last three months)
  • current Lambeth Council Tax document
  • home contents insurance policy
  • signed current formal tenancy agreement
  • electoral canvas form or polling card (dated within the last twelve months)

If you are not a named person on the council tenancy or the leaseholder of the property, you will require a signed letter from the main tenant or leaseholder, in addition to the documentation above.

If you are in arrears of more than one week's rent or one month's service charge (leaseholders) you must have a proven payment plan in place to pay off these arrears before being approved.

Read the full terms and conditions for Lambeth parking permits on housing estates.

We have produced some answers to your frequently asked questions about virtual permits (PDF 333KB).