Lambeth housing estates - resident and visitor parking e-permits

How to purchase, replace or renew a permit if you live on a Lam­beth housing estate.

SORN exemption

If you have applied for a Statutory Off Road Notice (SORN) from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA), you can apply for a parking permit for the duration of the notice. You must clearly display the SORN in the vehicle.

Permission must be given from your local area office before parking a SORN vehicle on your estate.