Search current and historic planning application records. Find information on planning policy, conservation areas, trees and listed buildings. Submit planning permission and building regulations applications.
Topics in Planning and building control
Building regulations and control
Find out about building regulations and how to get approval.
Conservation areas and listed buildings
Find out the restrictions on work in conservation areas.
Design Review Panel
Find out about our independent Design Review Panel (DRP) and apply or pay for a DRP review.
Apply for planning permission. Find out how to appeal and comment on planning applications.
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) - guide
- Estate agent boards - guide
- Find out about replacing your windows - guide
- Find out if you need planning permission - guide
- Planning application process - guide
- Planning enforcement - guide
- Pre-application planning advice and planning performance agreements
- Section 106 planning obligations
- Short-term letting
Find Lambeth's planning policies, including the Local Plan.
- Calculate your Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
- Find out which planning constraints affect your property
- Have your say on our draft design guidance for new development in Lambeth
- Have your say on our proposals for the provision of affordable workspace in Lambeth
- Have your say on the Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) Draft Charging Schedule
- Register your interest for self-build or custom housebuilding
- Submit your pre-submission publication representation on the Draft Revised Lambeth Local Plan Proposed Submission January 2020
- Article 4 Direction withdrawing office to residential permitted development rights 2017
- Archived local plans
- Article 4 Direction withdrawing office to residential permitted development rights in the CAZ 2019
- Brownfield Land Register
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) reports
- Draft London Plan - Intend to Publish version
- Lambeth Local Development Scheme (LDS)
- Planning policy evidence base
- Section 106 (S106) and Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) privacy notice
- Statement of Community Involvement (SCI)
Information about regeneration projects.
- Better, Fairer Lambeth
- Central Hill regeneration
- Cressingham Gardens regeneration
- Estate regeneration in Lambeth
- Fenwick Estate regeneration
- Knight's Walk regeneration
- Loughborough Junction regeneration
- Myatts Field North redevelopment - guide
- Our Streets - The Neighbourhood Enhancement Programme
- Regeneration activity in Lambeth
- South Lambeth Estate regeneration
- Vauxhall Nine Elms Battersea (VNEB) regeneration - guide
- Westbury regeneration
Information about trees and how to make an application to work on a tree.