Search current and historic planning application records. Find information on planning policy, conservation areas, trees and listed buildings. Submit planning permission and building regulations applications.
Topics in Planning and building control
Building regulations and control
Find out about building regulations and how to get approval.
Conservation areas and listed buildings
Find out the restrictions on work in conservation areas.
Apply for planning permission. Find out how to appeal and comment on planning applications.
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) - guide
- Estate agent boards - guide
- Find out about replacing your windows - guide
- Find out if you need planning permission - guide
- Planning application process - guide
- Planning enforcement - guide
- Pre-application planning advice and planning performance agreements
- Section 106 planning obligations
- Short-term letting
Find Lambeth's planning policies, including the Local Plan.
- Article 4 Direction withdrawing office to residential permitted development rights 2017
- Archived local plans
- Brownfield Land Register
- Call for sites
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) reports
- Fair Processing Notice: Planning Policy Consultations
- Lambeth Local Development Scheme (LDS)
- Planning policy evidence base
- Proposed Article 4 Direction withdrawing office to residential permitted development rights in the CAZ 2018
- Section 106 (S106) and Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) privacy notice
- Statement of Community Involvement (SCI)
Information about regeneration projects.
- Central Hill regeneration
- Cressingham Gardens regeneration
- Estate regeneration in Lambeth
- Fenwick Estate regeneration
- Knight's Walk regeneration
- Loughborough Junction regeneration
- Myatts Field North redevelopment - guide
- Our Streets - The Neighbourhood Enhancement Programme
- Regeneration activity in Lambeth
- South Lambeth Estate regeneration
- Vauxhall Nine Elms Battersea (VNEB) regeneration - guide
- Westbury regeneration
Information about trees and how to make an application to work on a tree.