Help with finding a home, help for homeless people and advice for landlords and for tenants.
Topics in Housing and regeneration
Council and social housing
Pay your rent and find information about council housing. Bid for a home with choice-based lettings.
Services and information for homeless people and rough sleepers.
Get advice about housing and find information about sheltered housing.
Housing benefit and discretionary payments
Claim housing benefit, get benefits advice and find out more about housing benefit and other payments.
- Appeal your housing benefit decision
- Apply for a discretionary housing payment (DHP)
- Apply for emergency support
- Apply for local housing allowance (LHA)
- Book an appointment at a customer centre
- Calculate your local housing allowance (LHA)
- Check your Housing Benefit online
- Claim housing benefit and council tax support
- Get benefits advice
- Pay back a housing benefit overpayment
- Report a change of circumstances for housing benefit
- Report fraud
- Send evidence for a housing benefit claim or change in circumstances
Lambeth Housing homeowners
Your home is important to you and we provide a range of services to you as one of our leaseholders.
Lambeth Housing tenants
Pay your rent, report a repair or buy estate parking permits.
Landlords and owning your home
Information and advice for private landlords. Find out about buying a freehold and local land searches.
Information about regeneration projects.
- Central Hill regeneration
- Cressingham Gardens regeneration
- Estate regeneration in Lambeth
- Fenwick Estate regeneration
- Knight's Walk regeneration
- Loughborough Junction regeneration
- Myatts Field North redevelopment - guide
- Our Streets - The Neighbourhood Enhancement Programme
- Regeneration activity in Lambeth
- South Lambeth Estate regeneration
- Vauxhall Nine Elms Battersea (VNEB) regeneration - guide
- Westbury regeneration