Apply for parking permits, pay parking penalties, report problems on your street, find out where to park and hear about Lambeth's cycling schemes.
Topics in Parking, transport and streets
Sign up for cycle training, borrow a bike, request cycle parking and find routes around Lambeth.
Parking fines and penalty charge notices (PCNs)
Pay your parking fine or appeal against it.
Parking, permits and bays
Apply for a parking permit and find other information about parking in Lambeth.
- Apply for a business parking permit
- Apply for a disabled parking bay
- Apply for a parking meter refund
- Apply for a parking permit
- Apply for a parking permit for use on a council estate
- Apply for a parking suspension
- Apply for a visitor parking permit
- Apply for or renew a disabled parking permit (Blue Badge)
- Contact the Parking team
- Find out about parking on council estates
- Renew your parking permit
- Report an abandoned vehicle
- Report an untaxed vehicle
- Use electric charging points for your car
Streets and roads
Report an issue with a road.
- Apply for street or building naming or numbering
- Arrange a sex and drugs rubbish pick up
- Become a snow warden
- Become a street champion
- Find a public toilet
- Lost or stray dogs
- Report a dangerous structure
- Report a dangerous tree or a tree that needs maintenance
- Report a dead animal in the street
- Report a faulty street light
- Report a hazardous road spillage
- Report a pothole
- Report dog fouling
- Report dumped rubbish in a public place
- Report fly-posting and graffiti
- Report Japanese knotweed
- Abandoned vehicles - guide
- Closing roads for Play Streets - guide
- Community Freshview - guide
- Depaving - a guide
- Dropped kerbs - guide
- Flooding - guide
- Highways Improvement Programme (HIP)
- Lambeth LED street lighting
- Our Streets - The Neighbourhood Enhancement Programme
- Resources for Street Champions
- Winter gritting - guide
Traffic and road closures
Find out which Lambeth roads are going to be closed.
Travel passes and help with transport
Apply for a Freedom Pass or arrange community transport.
Apply to work on a tree and report dangerous trees.