Apply for a primary in-year school place for the 2022-2023 academic year

Apply for a primary in-year school place for the 2022 – 2023 academic year

Proof of address and child’s date of birth

When you apply for a school place, you'll need to provide proof of your address and your child's date of birth.

You must attach these documents before you submit your online  In-year Common Application Form (iCAF), or it needs to be received soon after by the Lambeth School Admissions Team.

Without this documentation, your child’s application may be withdrawn and no offer made at a school.

To ensure that you provide what is needed, take a look at at the required documents list.

Change of details

If you move address after submitting your application, you must tell us about this so we can contact you if we need more information, or to tell you the result of your application.

To tell us about your change of address, you'll need to fill in our school admissions change of address form and provide proof of your new address for you and your child.

School admissions change of address form

You'll need to tell us if you have a change of medical circumstances or if a sibling starts at a preferred school. You can do this by sending an email to the School Admissions Team at