The tendered section 20 consultation documents below are copies, originals have been sent to residents effected.
Lambeth has tendered for the provision of the external cleansing which has resulted in the proposal of entering into a long term agreement with SERCO LTD from the 1 October 2021 to the 30 September 2027 with an option to extend for a further one to eight years.
- Cleansing contract – notice of intention
- Cleansing contract – notice of proposal
- Cleansing contract – faqs
- Cleansing contract – schedule of rates
Asset delivery partner
Lambeth as a landlord is required, at times, to carry out major works to our buildings/estates and requires an asset delivery partner to oversee the delivery of these schemes. The council will seek to procure the new contract through a competitive process and design it in a way that ensures it provides the best quality and value.
On the 2 August 2019 the consultation process started for a number of long term agreements which included responsive repairs and maintenance, lift repairs and maintenance, capital works and planned maintenance, block cleaning and concierge, bespoke capital works (building/estate structure), bespoke capital works (mechanical and electrical services) and multi-disciplinary consultancy services.
- Block cleaning – notice of proposal
- Block cleaning – schedule of rates (routine)
- Block cleaning - schedule of rates (reactive)
- Block cleaning – faqs
- Concierge services – notice of proposal
- Concierge – schedule of rates
- Concierge services – faqs
- Housing contracts – notice of intention
- Housing contracts – notice of proposal (North Area)
- Housing contracts – notice of proposal (South Area)
Leasehold building insurance
Lambeth as a landlord is required to provide building insurance. The current contract will expire on the 31 March 2023. The council will seek to procure a new contract through a competitive process via the Consortium to secure a comprehensive policy cover.
- Building insurance – notice of intention
- Building insurance – frequently asked questions - August 2022
- Building insurance - notice of proposal
- Building insurance frequently asked questions - January 2023
- Insurance Cover Summary 2022
- Insurance London Consortium (ILC) Tender response document
Lambeth has tendered for the provision of the leasehold building insurance, which has resulted in entering into a long-term agreement with Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance. The insurer is UK Insurance Limited trading as NIG from the 1 April 2018 to the 31 March 2023.
Community works contractors
On the 16 September 2022, the consultation process started for a number of long term agreements to support the work of the Community Works team which includes, Fire Risk Assessment (FRA) remedial works, roofing and scaffolding works, metal works, paving and brickwork, tarmacking and lining services.