Care services for residents, family support, options for care at home and information about public health.
Topics in Social support and health
Abuse, domestic violence and child protection
Report abuse of children and adults. Get support if you are being abused.
Adoption and fostering
Information for people who would like to give a child a home.
Families and children
Support for families including childcare, free early learning and activities for young people.
Health and wellbeing
Find out about improving your health and preventing illness. Find information for public health practitioners.
Social care and support
Information and support for carers. Arrange care services.
- Arrange a care and support needs assessment
- Arrange a direct payment for social care services
- Arrange care and support
- Arrange carer's support
- Arrange family support
- Arrange home care
- Become a children's social worker
- Complain about adult social care services
- Find services and activities for older people
- Pay an invoice for residential or home care
- Care and support needs assessment - guide
- Carers - guide
- Complain about adult social care services - guide
- Day care - guide
- Direct payments for social care services - guide
- Extra care housing schemes - guide
- Occupational therapy - guide
- Personal alarm in your home (Careline) - guide
- Social care when you leave hospital - guide
- The Care Act - guide
Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
Information and services for children and young people with a special educational need or a disability.