Leave this page quickly if your abuser suspects your activity
Below are some phone numbers and opening hours of helplines you can call to get tailored advice and support.
Forced Marriage Unit
Helpline for people who are worried they might be forced into marriage or are worried about a friend or relative.
- Phone: 020 7008 0151
Helpline providing specialist confidential support to LGBT+ communities, their family and friends, and the agencies supporting them.
- Phone: 0207 704 2040
Freephone support for victims and survivors of rape and sexual abuse, and help to access specialist services in London.
- Phone: 0808 801 0860
Men's Advice Line
A confidential helpline for any man experiencing domestic violence and abuse from a partner or ex-partner.
- Phone: 0808 801 0327 (Mondays and Wednesdays 9.00am-8.00pm and Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 9.00am-5.00pm)
Modern Slavery helpline
24-hour helpline for adult victims of modern slavery in need of assistance or nominated First Responders.
- Phone: 0300 303 8151
National Domestic Abuse Helpline
The Freephone 24-hour National Domestic Abuse Helpline run by Refuge is a national service for women experiencing domestic abuse. Their family, friends, colleagues and others can call on their behalf.
- Phone: 0808 2000 247
Helpline that provides guidance and information to anybody who is currently or has previously been affected by harassment or stalking.
- Phone: 0808 802 0300 (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9.30am-4.00pm and Wednesday 1.00pm-4.00pm)
Helpline if you are worried about a child, or would like information on abuse, positive parenting or child safety.
- Phone: 0808 800 5000
Helpline for people who have been raped or sexually assaulted.
- Phone: 0808 802 9999 (midday to 2.30pm and 7.00pm-9.30pm)
Confidential helpline offering advice, information and support to help you stop being violent and abusive to your partner.
- Phone: 0808 802 4040
Revenge Pornography helpline
The Revenge Porn Helpline is the UK’s only service dedicated to supporting all adults who have been a victim of intimate image abuse.
- Phone: 0345 6000 459 (Monday-Friday 10.00am-4.00pm)
Rights of Women
London family law advice line.
- Phone: 020 7608 1137 (Monday 11.00am-1.00pm, Tuesday 2.00pm-4.00pm, Wednesday and Thursday 10.00am to midday and 2.00pm-4.00pm)
Out-of-hours phone and in-person support service to help find the right support for you through your crisis.
- Phone: 0300 123 1922 (Monday-Friday 6.00pm to midnight, Saturday and Sunday midday to midnight)