There are some easy steps you can take towards reducing your packaging waste, which can also provide the added benefit of saving some money.
- bring a reusable bottle or cup out with you so you don’t need to buy a single-use can, coffee cup or plastic bottle
- take your food into work or school in a reusable tupperware to reduce single-use packaging - take leftovers from the night before for your lunch to reduce your food waste too
- use beeswax wraps instead of using plastic wrap, film or foil - this can be cleaned and used over and over again
- bring a reusable bag to the shop instead of using a single-use plastic bag
- have your own set of reusable cutlery and straw on hand to avoid using single-use items